Princess Cruises, the leading cruise line on the west coast, just announced its 2022-2023 season with robust offerings to Mexico, the California Coast, and Hawaii & Tahiti. On sale April 28, 2021, a total of six ships, including the cruise line’s newest Discovery Princess, offer 78 departures on 19 unique itineraries sailing roundtrip from Los Angeles, San Francisco and Vancouver.
Crown Princess, Discovery Princess, Grand Princess, Majestic Princess, Ruby Princess and Sapphire Princess will visit 25 destinations in six countries offering the Princess MedallionClass Experience – the ultimate in effortless, personalised cruising.
Princess has been sailing to Mexico for over 55 years, bringing guests the best of the Mexican Riviera highlighting the warm and sunny climate, rich and diverse culture and festive flavours of the region. The 2022-23 season features:
· Four MedallionClass ships – Discovery Princess, Crown Princess, Ruby Princess, and Sapphire Princess
· Eight destinations in two countries including Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlán and Cabo San Lucas
· 29 total departures on four unique itineraries, ranging from five to 10 nights.
· Discovery Princess returns for her second West Coast season sailing five- and seven-night roundtrip voyages from Los Angeles
· Every five-night voyage includes an overnight stay in Cabo San Lucas
· Ruby Princess sails 10-night Mexican Riviera sailings roundtrip from San Francisco
· Sapphire Princess and Discovery Princess both sail 10-night Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez roundtrip from Los Angeles
Princess Cruises is the only cruise line that offers regular cruising along the iconic California Coast, bringing the relaxed lifestyle, food, wine and scenic beauty to guests through a variety of itineraries. Every cruise into San Francisco sails under the Golden Gate Bridge, a unique and memorable moment only experienced from a ship. In fact, Princess ships will sail under the Golden Gate Bridge a total of 64 times this season. Programme highlights include:
· Five MedallionClass ships – Discovery Princess, Crown Princess, Grand Princess, Majestic Princess, and Ruby Princess
· 10 destinations in three countries including popular ports of Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Astoria, San Diego, and Monterey
· 28 total departures on 11 unique itineraries ranging in length from three to 10 nights, sailing from either Los Angeles, San Francisco or Vancouver
· Discovery Princess sails roundtrip from Los Angeles and Ruby Princess returns with five- and seven-night sailings roundtrip from San Francisco
· Late night stays on roundtrip sailings allow guests time to explore popular cities including San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle, Vancouver, and Victoria
Hawaii & Tahiti
The only cruise line to offer a full season of roundtrip cruises from the mainland, Princess offers departures from Los Angeles, San Francisco or Vancouver. Highlights include:
· Three MedallionClass ships – Crown Princess, Ruby Princess, and Sapphire Princess.
· 13 destinations in six countries including port highlights, Maui (Lahaina), Hilo (Hawaii), Oahu (Honolulu), Kauai (Nawiliwili) and five Pacific Islands, including Moorea and Bora Bora
· 21 total departures on four unique itineraries, ranging in length from 15- to 28-nights
· 15-night roundtrip cruises visiting Kauai, Oahu (Honolulu), Maui and the big island of Hawaii from three homeports – Los Angeles (Crown Princess and Sapphire Princess), San Francisco (Ruby Princess) and Vancouver (Crown Princess). Most voyages feature a late-night stay in Honolulu for guests to take advantage of the island lifestyle, like the traditional Hawaiian luau
· The popular 28-night Hawaii, Tahiti & Samoa voyage returns sailing roundtrip from Los Angeles on Crown Princess with an overnight stay in Bora Bora and late-night calls in Honolulu, Papeete and Moorea
The cruise line’s award-winning OceanMedallion™ wearable device replaces the traditional cruise card to significantly expand touch-free options and personalisation on board, including:
· Touchless embarkation and disembarkation
· Keyless stateroom entry
· Completely touchless commerce
· Simplified safety training
· On-demand food, beverages and retail items delivered anywhere on board
· Guest service requests via mobile device chat
· Location-based gaming and wagering
· Entertainment content via smart devices
All ships offer the best Wi-Fi at sea, MedallionNet™, so guests can stay connected to the things and people they love and share vacation memories with ease. MedallionNet offers unprecedented connectivity that’s fast, unlimited, reliable, and affordable with an access point in every stateroom, so guests can stream favourite movies, shows, games and music; connect to favourite social media sites; and video chat from anywhere on the ship.
Captain’s Circle Savings
Princess Past Guests are eligible for a special promotion when they book early, consisting of a Captain’s Circle Launch Discount, which may be combined with launch and group promotions October 31, 2021.
Princess also recently expanded its Book with Confidence policy which now allows guests the flexibility to change their holiday plans 30 days before the day of departure, receiving cancellation fees as a future cruise credit. This flexible booking option is available for any cruise bookings made through June 30, 2021, on voyages departing through December 31, 2021.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 0344 338 8663 or by visiting princess.com.