Experience the journey of a lifetime: MedallionClass ship Island Princess to sail the world on 111-night voyage
Princess Cruises has revealed details of its 2024 World Cruise, which opens for sale on November 11, 2021.
MedallionClass ship Island Princess – the cruise line’s largest ship to sail a World Cruise – is scheduled to sail roundtrip from North America on a 111-night voyage from both Fort Lauderdale and Los Angeles in January 2024. Guests will experience 51 destinations across 27 countries and six continents: Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America.
“Embarking on a Princess World Cruise to experience the globe’s marquis ports and hidden gems, where all the planning is done by the Princess destination experts, easily turns adventurous world travel dreams into a reality,” said Deanna Austin, Princess Cruises chief commercial officer. “And with MedallionClass, cruising is effortless, personalised and easy to stay connected from afar to loved ones back home or even to the office.”
The 111-night roundtrip voyage from Ft. Lauderdale departs on January 4, 2024, and from Los Angeles on January 18, 2024. A 97-night voyage from Los Angeles to Ft. Lauderdale is also offered, setting sail on January 18, 2024.
2024 World Cruise highlights include:
· Island Princess will sail more than 33,000 nautical miles in 111 days and will cross the Equator twice.
· 12 Maiden World Cruise port calls to Galilee/Nazareth (Haifa), Bali (Benoa), Crete (Heraklion), Mykonos, Naples, Florence/Pisa (Livorno), Genoa (Milan), Villefranche, Lisbon, Agadir, Santa Cruz de Tenerife and Bermuda.
· Visits to 25 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Acropolis in Athens, the Port Fortress of Cartagena and the ancient Greek city of Ephesus in Turkey.
· An overnight visit in the modern city Dubai and 11 “More Ashore” late-night calls including Abu Dhabi, Auckland and Sydney, so guests can make the most of their time exploring new cultures in port.
Rates for the 111-night 2024 World Cruise start from £15,449pp or £18,779pp for the all-inclusive Princess Plus fare, which includes:
· Drinks with Tips – the Premier Beverage Package includes everything from cocktails, beer and wine to specialty coffees, smoothies and bottled water.
· Unlimited MedallionNet Wi-Fi – video chat and text with family back home, stream favorite shows and check e-mails.
· Crew Appreciation – full daily gratuities are paid to crew on behalf of cruise guests.
Guests booking the 97- or 111-night World Cruise by January 31, 2022 will receive the following early booking perks:
· Money to Spend On Board – for shopping, shore excursions, spa treatments and more, a $500 per guest is applied (for the first two guests in a stateroom).
· Speciality Dining – each guest can dine at the specialty restaurants up to four times during the voyage without paying the cover charge.
· Captain’s Circle savings – guests who have previously sailed with Princess can receive up to £1000 in savings per couple when booking before January 31, 2022.
Island Princess, sailing her second World Cruise, features more than 700 balconies, a Princess Luxury Bed in each stateroom, speciality and casual dining options and more. World Cruise guests can delight in the Encounters with Discovery speaker series that includes authors, artists, and explorers, as well as culinary demonstrations, cooking classes, special-themed menus, foreign movies and regional folkloric shows to bring the destinations to life.
Princess MedallionClass holidays deliver the ultimate in effortless, personalised cruising. It begins with the Medallion™, a wearable device that enables everything from touch-free boarding to locating loved ones anywhere on the ship, as well as enhanced service like having food, drinks and retail items delivered directly to guests wherever they are on the ship.
More information about the Princess World Cruise is available at princess.com/world.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 0344 338 8663 or by visiting the company’s website at princess.com.