Princess Cruises’ has announced its first-ever summer season to Mexico, Hawaii and the California Coast, sailing roundtrip from the Port of Los Angeles. The new programme went on sale today (16 February) with cruises sailing between June 25, 2022 to on the 2,760-guest MedallionClass Sapphire Princess.
16 cruises ranging from four to 16 nights are featured, with itineraries including:
- NEW Mexican Riviera with La Paz – seven-nightcruises with stops in Cabo San Lucas, La Paz and Ensenada. Fares start from £629pp.
- Mexican Riviera with Puerto Vallarta – seven-nightcruises with visits to Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada. Fares start from £629pp.
- Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez – 10-night cruises featuring an overnight stay in Cabo San Lucas with La Paz, Loreto and Puerto Vallarta. Fares start from £589pp.
- Classic California Coast – seven-night cruises featuring an overnight in San Francisco with San Diego and Ensenada. Fares start from £639pp.
- Hawaiian Islands – 15- and 16-night cruises with stops in Hilo, Honolulu, Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Kahului) and Ensenada. Fares start from £1,069pp for a 15-night cruise.
- West Coast Getaway with San Francisco – five-night cruises featuring San Francisco and Ensenada. Fares start from £369pp.
- West Coast Getaway with San Diego – four-nightcruise to San Diego and Ensenada. Fares start from £299pp.
Sapphire Princess offers Princess MedallionClass Holidays which begins with the Medallion wearable, a ten pence-sized device that enables everything from expedited contactless boarding to locating loved ones anywhere on the ship, as well as enhanced service like having whatever guests need, delivered directly to them, wherever they are on the ship. In addition, guests can share their favourite cruise moments using MedallionNet, the best Wi-Fi at sea, as well as stay connected with friends and family back home, work remotely anywhere on the ship, quickly post content and stream favourite movies and shows.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 0344 338 8663 or by visiting the company’s website at princess.com.