Princess Cruises has revealed its celebrity speakers line-up and entertainment programme onboard the new Enchanted Princess for the ship’s 2022 summer season sailing from Southampton. The line-up includes household names from across the world of TV, broadcast and literature.
As part of Princess Cruises’ partnership with Discovery Channel, the Encounters with Discovery at SEA series on Enchanted Princess comprises:
- Charlie Ross – British antiques specialist, presenter and auctioneer, known for regular appearances on several BBC Antique programs including Bargain Hunt and Antiques Road Show. 14-night Spain, France and Portugal cruise departing May 20.
- Cliff Parisi – British actor of Italian descent, known for his roles as Minty Peterson in the BBC soap opera EastEnders and Fred Buckle in the BBC period dramaCall the Midwife.14-night Mediterranean Adventurer cruise departing June 3with stops in France, Spain and Italy.
- Jennie Bond – Broadcaster and journalist known for her regular features on a wide range of television and radio programmes including shows like I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. As the BBC’s Royal Correspondent during 14 of the most turbulent years the monarchy has endured, Jennie was at the heart of events that made headlines worldwide. Jennie will be on Enchanted Princess for the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations. 14-night Spain, France and Portugal cruise departing May 20 and 14-night Mediterranean Adventurer cruise departing June 3.
- Andrea McLean – Award-winning TV broadcaster, journalist, writer and one of Loose Women’s TV show hosts. 14-night Mediterranean Adventurer cruise departing July 1.
- Nina Wadia – British actress known for her role in the UK drama EastEnders and co-founder of the breakout BBC hit show Goodness Gracious Me.14-night Iceland and Norway cruise departing July 22.
In addition, as part of the line’s entertainment programme, West End singer Phillip Browne, who previously played Mufasa in The Lion King, will perform onboard the 3,660-guest Enchanted Princess. Popstar Gareth Gates will also take the stage on voyages departing May 20, June 3, July 1 and July 22. Other guest entertainers include tribute band Just John & Paul, instrumentalist Sarah Carter, vocalist ShellyAnn Evins, comedian Josh Daniels and Tom Binns.
Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations will also take place on Enchanted Princess between 2-5 June 2022. Activities include a Royal Variety show in the Princess Theatre and Royal Trivia. British-themed food and beverages will be served across the four days, including a ‘Royal Afternoon Tea’, with British favourites such as Victoria sponge cake. A Pimms and strawberries cart and infused speciality gin cocktails will be available on top deck, and a ‘Royal Dinner’ menu will be available. The onboard Piazza will be decorated for the occasion using banners and buntings in the royal colours and guests will be encouraged to wear the royal red, white and blue colours for a special dress up night.
All-inclusive fares start from £499pp for a four-nightNetherlands and Channel Islands cruise on Enchanted Princess, departing August 12, 2022, sailing roundtrip Southampton. Fare includes all-inclusive premium drinks, unlimited Wi-Fi and crew appreciation.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 0344 338 8663 or by visiting the company’s website atprincess.com.