New 2023 summer sailings visit Mexico, Hawaii, and the California Coast
Princess Cruises is offering a brand-new summer season of cruises roundtrip from Los Angeles in 2023. This will mark the line’s first-ever summer season to Mexico, Hawaii, and the California Coast, with Emerald Princess sailing on a series of voyages ranging from five- to 16-nights between May and August 2023.
Itineraries, which went on sale today (July 12), include:
- Mexican Riviera with La Paz – seven-night cruises with stops in Cabo San Lucas, La Paz and Ensenada. Departure dates: June 24 and July 29, 2023.
- Hawaiian Islands – 16-night cruises with stops in Hilo, Honolulu, Maui (Lahaina), Kauai (Nawiliwili), and Ensenada. Departure dates: May 4, June 1, July 6, and August 5, 2023.
- Classic California Coast – seven-night cruises including an overnight in San Francisco with San Diego and Ensenada. Departure dates: May 20, June 17, and July 22, 2023.
- Cabo San Lucas Getaway – five-night cruise with an overnight in Cabo San Lucas. Departure date: May 27, 2023.
- West Coast Getaway with San Francisco – five-night cruise featuring San Francisco and Ensenada. Departure date: July 1, 2023.
The 3,080-guest MedallionClass Emerald Princess features nearly 700 balconies, world-class dining, and dazzling entertainment. Plus, guests can choose from a variety of curated shore excursions in every port to soak up the local sights, culture, and cuisine.