More than 200 voyages departing from more homeports than ever before, visiting destinations throughout the California Coast, Mexico, Hawaii, Tahiti, the Caribbean and Panama Canal
Princess Cruises today announced its most expansive Americas season ever, with 47 itineraries across 214 departures from seven North American homeports, including new voyages to the South Pacific and Hawaii.
New for the 2023-24 season are Sapphire Princess’ two South Pacific Islands and Hawaii cruises roundtrip from Los Angeles featuring “More Ashore” late-night stays in Honolulu and Tahiti, and for the first time ever visiting Fiji, along with a pair of Hawaii cruises with overnight stays in Honolulu on Discovery Princess – the ship’s first-ever sailings to the Aloha State. Princess will also sail again from Galveston with a series of voyages on Regal Princess to the Western Caribbean.
In addition to sailing from Galveston, the 2023-24 Americas programme will offer consumers a broad spectrum of departure points for roundtrip cruises from Los Angeles, Ft. Lauderdale, San Francisco, Seattle, and Vancouver, as well as one departure from New York.
With the new programme, guests have even more opportunities to visit iconic destinations along the California Coast and Mexican Riviera, experience the laid-back vibe of Hawaii and Tahiti or tropical Caribbean shores, and marvel at the engineering feat of the Panama Canal.
“No one can match our unique combination of unparalleled itinerary choices with the authentic, personalised MedallionClass experience that makes a Princess cruise so special and memorable. So whether you’re looking for a quick Caribbean getaway or a ‘bucket list’ trip to the South Pacific – or anything in between – Princess has got you covered,” said John Padgett, president of Princess Cruises.
Princess’ 2023-24 destination highlights and deployments include:
Hawaii & Tahiti (Crown Princess, Diamond Princess, Discovery Princess, Emerald Princess, Ruby Princess and Sapphire Princess)
- 17 destinations, including four Hawaiian Islands and six South Pacific Islands
- 18 departures on five itineraries, ranging in length from 15 to 32 nights, sailing from Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and Vancouver:
- NEW – Discovery Princess sails two 15-nightHawaii cruises – her first ever to the Aloha State – featuring overnight stays in Honolulu.
- NEW – Sapphire Princess offers a new 32-night South Pacific Islands & Hawaii itinerary on two voyages roundtrip from Los Angeles, including Fiji for the first time ever, and “More Ashore” late-night stays in Honolulu and Tahiti.
The Caribbean (Caribbean Princess, Emerald Princess, Enchanted Princess, Island Princess, Regal Princess, Ruby Princess, and Sky Princess)
- 126 departures on 18 itineraries, ranging in length from five to 21 nights, sailing roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale and Galveston.
- 25 Caribbean islands, including Cozumel, Grand Cayman, St. Kitts, St. Thomas, Grand Turk and Princess Cays, the cruise line’s private island resort
- “More Ashore” late-night stays in Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, San Juan, St. Maarten and St. Thomas on select itineraries.
Mexico (Crown Princess, Diamond Princess and Discovery Princess)
- Eight destinations, including Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Manzanillo, La Paz, and Loreto.
- 24 departures on five unique itineraries, from five to 10 nights, sailing from Los Angeles and San Francisco:
- Discovery Princess also returns to the west coast offering five- to seven-night Mexico cruises from Los Angeles and a special 10-nightMexican Riviera with Total Solar Eclipse, roundtrip from Los Angeles, including a port call in Mazatlán on the day of the eclipse (April 8, 2024).
- Crown Princess sails 10-night Mexican Riviera cruises from San Francisco.
- Diamond Princess sails a 10-night Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez cruise from Los Angeles.
- “More Ashore” overnight stays in Cabo San Lucas are featured on every five-night Cabo San Lucas Getaway cruise.
California Coast (Crown Princess, Discovery Princess (newest ship) Grand Princess, Ruby Princess and Sapphire Princess)
- 11 destinations in three countries, including six destinations in California: Santa Barbara, San Francisco, Monterey, Catalina Island, San Diego, and Ensenada.
- 25 total departures on 13 unique itineraries from three to 11 nights, sailing from Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and Vancouver:
- Discovery Princess returns for her west coast season sailing roundtrip California Coast voyages from Los Angeles.
- Crown Princess returns, sailing the California and Pacific Northwest coasts with five-night and seven-night sailings roundtrip from San Francisco.
- Sapphire Princess also offers one roundtrip 11-night California Coast cruise from Vancouver.
- Select itineraries feature “More Ashore” late-night stays in San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle, Victoria and Vancouver.
Panama Canal (Emerald Princess, Island Princess and Ruby Princess)
- Two ways to see the Panama Canal: Roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale (partial transit) or ocean-to-ocean (full transit) between Ft. Lauderdale and Los Angeles or San Francisco.
- 18 destinations, including Falmouth, Fuerte Amador (Panama), Cartagena and Puntarenas (Costa Rica).
- 23 departures on six itineraries, ranging from 10 to 15 nights.